THE EVENT AT TERRANOVA - CCI4*/3*/2*/1* & Horse Trials
October 22 - 24, 2021
Volunteers are needed from Saturday, August 25th through Sunday, Sunday, October 24th.
TerraNova Equestrian is so excited to be hosting their first event this fall and we hope you will join the team! The old adage, "It takes a village" is the best depiction of what is needed to run an event of this caliber. We hope you will choose to sign up and come help us make this event great. Teamwork makes the dream work!
How to sign up?
- All volunteers need to please sign up through this portal so you can get credit for the USEA Volunteer Incentive Program and we can keep all of your information in one place.
- Step #1 to signup for The Event at TerraNova: Click on the tab that says "Event Days," in blue. Determine the day(s) you want to work. Days are listed in blue. Click on the day to see the positions available. If there is no button, that means that all slots for that position have been filled.
- Any special needs/requests, etc - please use the comments field to convey these - we will do our best to accommodate
- When signing up for someone else, please put the person's name doing the position in the comments section.
NOTE: We prefer to have full-day volunteers, however, if you are only able to work a partial day, please add a comment on the signup to see what accommodations can be made.
- ADDRESS: TerraNova Equestrian - 31625 Clay Gully Road, Myakka City, FL 34251
- ARRIVAL TIMES: These are noted in the "Time" column next to each position. Please note that these times are provisional and will change as entries are determined and the total number of competitors are finalized. You will receive an e-mail notification from this website. In some cases we give an ending time - we ask that you be flexible as the events of the day will dictate the actual end time.
- MEETING PLACE: Please report to the Volunteer Hospitality Headquarters at your arrival time. There will be signage to take you to this location once you drive into TerraNova Equestrian.
- PARKING: Please download the Volunteer Parking Pass, print it, and place it on the dashboard of your car. Please inform parking attendants you are a volunteer - they will direct you to the volunteer parking lots. Volunteers will not be charged for parking.
- BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING: Volunteers will receive a swag bag of goodies, great snacks, best seats in the event, meet new friends, learn about the sport from the experts. There will be coffee and donuts in the mornings, boxed lunches mid-day, and snacks throughout the day.
- WHAT TO BRING: Every job is a little different, but in general, plan on being in the sun most of the day and dress for the weather. It is always best to dress in layers. Some items you might want to consider bringing/wearing ... a chair, rain gear, umbrella (for rain or sun) sunscreen, bug spray, chapstick, hat, closed-toe shoes.
Please feel free to forward this weblink to anyone you feel might want to come out and help.
And on behalf of our Volunteer Coordinator and Show Organizers ....
"The greatest gift a person can give is the gift of time. Thank you in advance for helping us make this event a HUGE success!
Without YOU - OUR VOLUNTEERS - there would be no show!"
VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR: Samantha Herrig: Mobile - (651) 216-2050. Email: [email protected]