General Information for Volunteers
1. If this is your first time signing up to volunteer, or your first time in a new role, please let us know that when you sign up by adding comments for the organizer.
2. Specific shift times and details will be emailed to you at least two days before your volunteer shift. Be on the lookout for emails from [email protected].
3. Meals and snacks will be provided during your shift.
4. Most volunteer jobs take place outdoors, and the competition will run rain or shine. Please dress in layers and be prepared for weather changes throughout the day.
5. Please leave your dogs at home.
As a token of our appreciation for our volunteers who give so much of their time and energy to make our events a success, we hold drawings during each event where volunteers can win swag!
Volunteer Training Resources