Grand Oaks USEA/ FEI Horse Trials
October 24-25, 2020
Volunteers are needed from Thursday, October 22nd through Sunday, October 25th
How to sign up?
- All volunteers need to please sign up through this portal so you can get credit for the USEA Volunteer Incentive Program.
- Step #1 to signup for October Horse Trials: Click on the tab that says "Event Days," in blue. Determine the day(s) you want to work. Days are listed in blue. Click on the day to see the positions available.If there is no button, that means that all slots for that position have been filled.
- Any special needs / requests, etc - please use the comments field to convey these - we will do our best to accommodate
- When signing up for someone else, please put the person's name doing the position in the comments section.
NOTE: We prefer to have full day volunteers where noted, however, if you are only able to work a partial day, please add a comment on the signup to see what accommodations can be made.
- ADDRESS: Grand Oaks Horse Trials - October
- 3000 Marion County Rd
- Weirsdale FL 32195
- ARRIVAL TIMES: These are noted in the "Time" column next to each position. Please note that these times are provisional and will change as entries are determined and the total number competitors are finalized. You will receive an e-mail notification from this website. In some cases we give an ending time - we ask that you be flexible as the events of the day will dictate the actual end time.
- MEETING PLACE: Please report to the Volunteer Hospitality Headquarters at your arrival time. This location will be determined and updated
- PARKING: Please download the Volunteer Parking Pass, print, and each day place in the dashboard of your car.
- BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING: Volunteers will receive goodies, great snacks, best seats in the event, meet new friends, learn about the sport from the experts. There will be coffee and donuts in the mornings and boxed lunches mid-day.
- WHAT TO BRING: Every job is a little different, but in general, plan on being in the sun most of the day and dress for the weather. It is always best to dress in layers. Some items you might want to consider bringing/wearing ... a chair, rain gear, umbrella (for rain or sun) sunscreen, chap stick, hat, closed toe shoes.
Please feel free to forward this weblink to anyone you feel might want to come out and help.
And on behalf of our Volunteer Coordinator and Show Organizers ....
"Thank you in advance for helping us make the 2020/2021 Fall/Winter Season a success !
Without YOU - OUR VOLUNTEERS - there would be no show!"
VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR: Katie Wentz (727) 243-9593 Email: [email protected]