Come be a part of the Oldest, the Largest Event and the Best event in the Midwest. For those of you that have been part of FRVPC Horse Trials in the past, we look forward to seeing you again in 2019. For those that would like to sign up for this year's Event, we welcome you with open arms!! No experience is necessary. In 2020 we will be celebrating 50 years of the FRVPC Horse Trials and without YOU this wouldn't be possible. Our volunteers are the best and we thank you in advance for your support! Earn volunteer hours for USEA, IDCTA, High School requirements.
During the event you will have the best seats in the house! Every job is a little different, but in general, plan on being in the sun most of the day and dress for the weather. Yes, it could rain, but the show will go on! Layers are a good idea. Consider bringing sunscreen, chap stick, hat, closed toe shoes, insect spray. Chairs are provided for jump judges and lunch for those working through lunchtime. You are also invited to our Competitors and Volunteers Party Saturday evening. Delicious food, fun entertainment!
Before the competition begins we will be working to prepare the courses and jumps. Come join us!
How to sign up?
First you must sign up as a volunteer on the eventingvolunteers.com site, then:
· Step #1 : Click on the tab that says"Event Days," in blue. Determine the day(s) you want to work. Days are listed in blue. Click on the day to see the positions available.
For general help before the event, provide your contact information and our volunteer coordinator will contact you to let you know work dates and times that we could use you.
· For the week of the event, please indicate your availability. You will be contacted to find out your preferences and experience if any (none required!), and to let you know what positions are available.
· Any special needs / requests, etc - please use the comments field to convey these - we will do our best to accommodate
· When signing up for someone else, please put the person's name doing the position in the comments section.
· You will receive an e-mail notification from this website.
Please feel free to forward this weblink to anyone you feel might want to come out and help.